- Commercial Lease Rates are $32.93 per foot monthly plus $1.00 per licensed passenger and are subject to a commercial waitlist.
- Recreational Lease Rates are $28.61 per foot monthly and are subject to a recreational waitlist.
- Live-aboard Lease Rates are $25.30 per foot monthly plus $43.60 per person monthly live-aboard fee.
- All Leases require a deposit equal to one month's rent.
All lease rates are subject to the following minimum.
- A Dock - 47-foot minimum,
- C and D Docks - 30-foot minimum,
- E Dock - 35-foot minimum.
- Transient Dockage Rates: $3.30 per foot per day or $18.70 per foot per week or $52.80 per foot monthly. Water is included; electric is metered. There is a 120-day limit per calendar year.
- Summer Transient Dockage Rates: $2.75 per foot per day or $14.85 per foot per week or $42.05 per foot monthly
- Summer Transient Local Dockage Rates: $2.20 per foot per day or $11.00 per foot per week or $31.90 per foot monthly
One nights dockage is charged to your credit card as a deposit when making a reservation. This deposit will be refunded if reservation is canceled seven days prior to scheduled arrival. You are responsible for delays due to weather or mechanical issues.
Special Event Dockage
Special Events Transient Dockage Rates: $4.50 per foot per day. All Special Events transients pay for the complete stay in advance. Up to a five-day minimum; 30-foot minimum on all transient dockage.
Special events include:
- Lobster Mini Season
- Fantasy Fest
- Power Boat Races
- The week encompassing Christmas Day
- The week encompassing New Years Eve
- Key West Race Week
Up to five night’s dockage is charged to your credit card as a deposit when making a reservation. This deposit is not refundable. You are responsible for delays due to weather or mechanical issues.
- Dinghy Dockage Rates: $7.15 per day or $31.90 per week or $95.70 per month (13 foot maximum)
- Private Dinghy Slip: $192.50 per month
- Shower Use: $24.20 per week or $71.50 per month plus $25.00 for the key deposit