Effective May 6, 2020, the following full, reduced, and senior fares are:
|One Way||$2||$1||Free/Residents only, others 50 cents|
|One Day Pass||$4||N/A||N/A|
|One Day Pass||$8||N/A||N/A|
- Duval Loop - Tourists and Key West Residents ride Free!
- One Day Super Pass Valid on City and Lower Keys Routes $ 12
Reduced & Senior Citizen Discounts
Reduced and senior citizen discounted fares apply to:
- Students (up to age 21)
- Disabled/Disadvantaged (with proof of eligibility)
- Military (active/retired/dependants with government ID)
- Seniors age 60 and older. Seniors who live in the City of Key West can ride the City routes for free with an ID required. Does not apply to Lower Keys Shuttle.
To receive the reduced fare, you must provide the driver with a photo ID as proof of your eligibility at the time of purchase.
Acceptable forms of Photo Identification
Acceptable forms of photo identification are:
- School ID cards
- Drivers License or another State Issued ID card with birthdate information (for Senior Citizen proof of age requirement)
- Military ID
Reduced Fare ID Card
All others can purchase a Reduced Fare ID card at the Key West Department of Transportation (KWDoT) office located at:
5701 College Road
Key West, FL 33040
Please bring with you a photo ID and proof of eligibility. The ID is $5 and will only be issued to those who do not have another acceptable form of photo identification (i.e., students without picture IDs or people with disabilities).