Violations must be paid within 10 calendar days or an additional late charge of $5 will be assessed. After 20 days, an additional late charge of $5 will be assessed - total late fee of $10 per ticket. Parking violations will be considered delinquent after 30 days and sent to a collection agency.
Parking Ticket Violation Acronyms & Fines
- DES Failure to park vehicle within authorized parking space $50
- FIR Vehicle illegally parked near a fire hydrant (within 15 feet) $190
- FLN Parked in designated fire lane $190
- HAN Unauthorized use of handicapped parking space $250
- NPZ Parked in a designated no parking zone $50
- OTH Other parking violations to wit: $50
- OTH Vehicle parked on public right-of-way facing oncoming traffic $50
- RV RV/Oversize vehicle parked illegally on a public right-of-way $90
- SID Vehicle parked on sidewalk on a public right-of-way $50
Pay Tickets Online
Use our online portal to pay parking tickets on time.
- What is a Temporary Right-of-Way?
- Where can I park with the Residential Permit?
- My street has some spaces marked "Residential" and some that are not marked. Can I park in the unmarked spaces with the Residential decal too?
- What proof of eligibility do I need to bring to apply for the permit?
- How much does the permit decal cost?
- My car is registered in someone else’s name (for example: my parent’s or my wife’s or business) can I register it for the residential parking program?
- My car is not registered in Florida, (or Driver’s License is from another state). Can I apply for the permit?
- I lease my vehicle, can I get a residential decal?
- My mailing address says Key West, but I live up the Keys, can I get a Residential Permit?
- I bought a permit decal but am now moving out of town, can I get a refund?
- I have a handicap placard or plate, do I need a residential decal?
- If I have a Residential Parking Decal, do I have to move my vehicle every 3 days?