Key West Bight Marina is located on the northwest end of the island where it is only a short walk from the marina to Duval Street, the famous Sloppy Joe’s Bar, Mallory Square and all the other fine establishments that make up "Old Town."
- When approaching Key West on U.S. 1, stay to the right, turn on to North Roosevelt Boulevard. This route will take you along the very edge of the island and offers a breathtaking view of the back country with its extensive flats and mangrove islands.
- Turn right at Palm Avenue (the third light on North Roosevelt Boulevard).
- Drive over the scenic Palm Avenue Bridge (which turns into Eaton Street), and turn right on Margaret Street.
- Once you arrive at the base of Margaret Street, you have your choice of parking at the Park and Ride or the Caroline Street parking lot.
Water - Gulf of Mexico
- Enter Key West waters at Buoy Number 1 North West Passage.
- At Buoy Number 19 North West Passage, turn eastward to the Key West Main Ship Channel, follow the marker system to red marker Number 4 turn to starboard and pull up to our Chevron fuel dock.
Water - Atlantic
- Proceed westward down Hawk Channel to Key West Main Ship Channel Buoy Number 12 then northward to red marker Number 4 turn to starboard and pull up to our Chevron fuel dock